If you are not yet aware of what Master Numbers are, feel free to read our General Overview of Master Numbers. It will provide you with all the basic information you need to know about Master Numbers.
Essentially Master Numbers are double-digited numbers which consist of a repeating number that mirrors itself. The energies of that repeated number are thus amplified. The most common examples are: Master Number 11, Master Number 22, and Master Number 33. These are the three most well-known Master Numbers. However, they are not the only Master Numbers of importance. You may see other mirroring double-digit numbers, such as the subject of this article: Master Number 44.
What makes these numbers truly special, though, is the fact that they contain layers upon layers of meanings. In addition to the energies of the repeated number they are made of, they contain the energies of the number they reduce to.
When discussing Master Numbers, it is helpful to remember that the traits are always intensified. They manifest in more powerful/charged ways. Some numerologists may even describe them as being ‘extreme’. As you read through this article, it will be helpful for you to think of these numbers with this in mind.
For example: if the number 6 in numerology normally energetically represents being charitable and being peace-loving. When you think about this number in the context of it being part of a Master Number, heighten that energy. In a Master Number, these energies would translate to being so extremely giving to the detriment of themselves. Or, You may be so fearful of conflict that you avoid addressing relationship issues.
What does Master Number 66 mean?
Now let’s break down this Master Number: 6 + 6 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
This number carries with it a love of peace and harmony. Due to its association with Venus, Number 6 is also associated with beauty. As an even number, it enjoys good relationships and living a balanced life. This is also the most charitable and generous number in numerology. Its focus is on gratitude and giving what one has to help others. People who carry the 6’s energy were born with an ingrained sense of social responsibility.
If Number 3 represents growth, then Number 6 usually represents accelerated growth. At the esoteric level, the fact that it is an even number is of course significant. If the number that preceded it, Number 5, was rife with chaos and conflict, the energies of Number 6 even those energies out.
As the Master Number of Love, the energies of Master Number 6 are giving. However, it is also a symbol of the importance of harmony, balance, and reciprocity—all important elements of relationships. Gratitude for those we already have in our lives is also energy this number carries. After all, gratitude for who we already have is the basis of fidelity. Master Number 66 carries with it the energies of Master Numbers 11, 22, and 33 as well. It is highly intuitive, and some consider it associated with the 6th sense or the sixth chakra (the Third Eye Chakra).
Number 12 is significant in that it is esoterically associated with the boundary of time. Whenever a number reduces to 12, time will be a key element in the meanings and energies of that number.
This is a number of communications, community, celebrations, social interactions, co-creating, and collaboration. The main energy it carries is that of creativity. It also represents growth, births, and nurturing. Due to its association with the planet Jupiter, it’s also expansive, interested in philosophy, and can be extremely open-minded and inquisitive. This number is rich in esoteric meaning. It represents trinity, building and rebuilding, mind-body-soul, and the merging of opposite energies (such as yin/yang or fire/water). It is the symbol of the result of two things/people coming together.
Master Number 66 Meanings
People born with birthdays or names that reduce to any of the Master Numbers usually experience heavy learning experiences in this lifetime. These challenging experiences may feel harsh and burdensome. This lifetime may be their opportunity to pay a large portion of their karmic debt. You are destined to be on a special track of a spiritual journey.
If you have Master Number 66 as a Core Number
Do you happen to have Master Number 66 in any of your Core Numbers (personal birth numerology)? Some examples of what would be considered “Core Numbers” are: your Life Path Number (the most important one to know), Expression Number, Soul Urge Number, Personality Number, Birthday Number, Heart’s Desires Number, Karmic Debt Number, or Psychic Number.
If this is the case, here are a few things you should know:
- This particular Master Number is feminine energy and may even feel maternal. Even if you are not a woman or a mother, you may be considered nurturing by others, such as friends, family members. For example, considered very loving towards your pets or plants. You may be very family-oriented. The main focus of your life is relationships. You do all you can to keep the valued relationships in your life intact. You are often considered the glue in your family or circle of friends, keeping everyone together. Making sure you don’t lose touch with them even when you no longer live in the same area.
- Master Number 66 is very in-tune with nature. Even when they live in a concrete jungle, their creature comforts may include things like inhaling fresh morning air, and if they live far away from the sea maybe they crave putting their toes in the sand or dipping their feet into the water. They like being in or looking at nature. These people’s life purpose may include environmental preservation. They understand that the environment and the spiritual world are closely intertwined. And for them to achieve spiritual ascension they need to be surrounded by an equally healthy environment to match with their spiritual health and wellbeing.
- These people love harmony. If you were born with this number, this may also translate to being the ‘peacekeeper’ in your group of friends or family.
- Master Number 66 is one of the numbers that carry the energies of the “Triangle of Enlightenment” (11, 22, and 33). You are especially intricately linked to Master Number 33 which reduces to 6. Combined, the energies of 33 and 6 define what being an Ascended Master should be.
Life Challenges & The Shadow Side of Master Number 66
Here are a few things that you should be aware of within you if you are a Master Number 66:
- Be mindful that while you can be nurturing to others, your constant focus on others may prevent you from self-growth.
- A unique feature of Master Number 66 is the fact that it reduces to the number 3. This is the exact opposite of Master Number 33 which reduces to 6. With Master Number 33, the balance of the 6 (which is an even number) soothes any imbalances that a Master Number 33 individual may struggle with. As a person with Master Number 33 matures in this lifetime, they will usually learn a healthier life balance. Since the opposite is true for this master number. As a more advanced Master Number, you must take it upon yourself to create these balances in your life. Since the number 6 rules balance, the lesson you must learn in this lifetime is to be the creator of your own life balance. Don’t rely on others to create an atmosphere of balance in your life. If possible, be the person who creates it in your surroundings for other people.
- Try not to let your idealism get the best of you. It’s great to have ideals and a vision of what kind of world you want to live in but ensure that you also remain grounded. Your love of nature should allow you and make it easier for you to remain grounded most of the time.
- You are prone to perfectionism, as a 6-related Master Number to begin with. However, as a Master Number 66 individual, You may have a particularly odd relationship with the concept of time. You may feel like you are perpetually limited by the time during this lifetime, for example, you may feel like your rush to meet certain life milestones or you tend to procrastinate. Or, on the extreme end of the spectrum, you could be prone to being a stickler for sticking to schedules to the point of harming and stressing yourself out. And in extreme cases also those around you. This is one of the areas of life where you may need to learn life balance. Especially in your day-to-day routines.
What should you do when you encounter Angel Number 66 in your life?
- Cultivate the positive traits and potential that come with Master Number 66 (as well as number 12 and 3). Harness the energies of Master Number 66 to manifest your life’s goals.
- You can meditate or pray with a focus on these vibrations. These numbers do contain vibrations our Angels and Guides send our way. Make sure you accept their guidance.
- Use the positive messages you’ve learned as your affirmations.
- Avoid the shadow sides of Master Number 66.
Best of luck in your journey through your Life Path.