If you are not yet aware of what Master Numbers are, feel free to read our General Overview of Master Numbers. It will provide you with all the basic information you need to know about Master Numbers.
Master Numbers are basically two-digit numbers consisting of a repeating number that mirrors itself. Examples include 11, 22, 33. These are the three most well-known Master Numbers within the spiritual community. Thus, the energies of the repeated number are amplified.
However, what makes these numbers really special is the fact that they contain layers upon layers of meanings. In addition to the energies of the repeated number they are made of, they contain the energies of the number they reduce to.
When discussing Master Numbers, it will be helpful for you to remember that the traits are always intensified. They manifest in a more powerful/charged way, some numerologists may even describe them as being ‘extreme.’ As you read through this article, it will be helpful for you to think of these numbers with this mindset.
Example: if the number 3 in numerology normally energetically represent communication. When you think about this number in the context of it being part of a Master Number, heighten that energy. In a Master Number, these energies would translate to a natural talent for communication, to the point of being able to make a career out of this talent.
What does Master Number 33 mean?
Now let’s break down this Master Number: 3 + 3 = 6
This is a number of communications, community, celebrations, social interactions, co-creating, and collaboration. The main energy it carries is creativity. It also represents growth, births, and nurturing. Due to its association with the planet Jupiter, it’s also expansive, interested in philosophy, and can be extremely open-minded and inquisitive.
This number is rich in esoteric meaning. It represents trinity, building and rebuilding, mind-body-soul, and the merging of opposite energies (such as yin/yang or fire/water). It is the symbol of the result of two things/people coming together.
Known as the “Master Teacher,” this number’s raison d’être is to help humanity ascend to a higher spiritual level. The Master Numbers in general, are associated with the Ascended Masters, but this particular number is the embodiment of what it means to be an Ascended Master. Namely, selflessness, a lack of ego, and personal ambition helps with sincere devotion and is the most spiritually evolved number. It is the combination of the energies of Master Number 11 and Master Number 22. It is the most influential of all numbers.
Due to its association with Venus, Number 6 has a love of peace, harmony, and beauty. As an even number, it enjoys good relationships and living a balanced life. This is also the most charitable and generous number in numerology. Its focus is on gratitude and giving what one has to help others. People who carry the 6’s energy were born with an ingrained sense of social responsibility.
If number 3 represents growth, then number 6 usually represents accelerated growth.
Master Number 33 Meanings
This lifetime may be their opportunity to pay a large portion of their karmic debt. You are destined to be on a special track on a spiritual journey. People born with birthdays or names that reduce to any of the Master Numbers usually experience heavy learning experiences in this lifetime. These challenging experiences may feel harsh and burdensome.
If you have Master Number 33 as a Core Number
Do you happen to have Master Number 33 in any of your Core Numbers (personal birth numerology)? Some examples of what would be considered “Core Numbers” are: your Life Path Number (the most important one to know), Expression Number, Soul Urge Number, Personality Number, Birthday Number, Heart’s Desires Number, Karmic Debt Number, or Psychic Number.
If this is the case, here are a few things you should know:
- When an individual is born with a Master Number, it is a sign that they are an old soul. At the same time, have the potential to learn great lessons during this lifetime. Since you are such an old soul with experiences through multiple lifetimes, your Spirit Guides might consider you ready to learn some of the harder lessons in life.
- This particular Master Number is special because it is the point at which the “Triangle of Enlightenment” (11, 22, and 33) is complete. Note that the Core Numbers you were born with are usually clues as to who you were in a past life. They also include information and what remaining lessons you need to learn before you can move on to a higher level.
- Also known as the “Master Teacher,” Master Number 33 communicates knowledge for the spiritual growth of humanity on Earth. It also represents self-expression through art, creativity, and community.
- This Master Number’s main objective is to help humanity. This, perhaps, is why it was born as the most influential of all the numbers.
- Master Number 33 is the combination of Master Numbers 11 and 22, but it has grown beyond the previous two number’s self-interested pursuits. It lacks personal ambition on the Earth plane (due to its focus on spirituality). As the most spiritually evolved number, it is defined by its sincere devotion to teaching.
- Master Number 33 reduces to 6, the number of harmony, giving/charity, growth, peace, and love. Combined, the energies of 33 and 6 define what being an Ascended Master should be.
Life Challenges & The Shadow Side of Master Number 33
Here are a few things that you should be aware of within you if you are a Master Number 33:
- As a human being (a mortal), your lack of personal ambition might actually hurt you. In your younger years, you may be far too idealistic. For example, you may be prone to complacency or believe that you “don’t need money.” Obviously, this is not true. The reality is you do need to have some drive to succeed in your daily life, if only as a survival mechanism.
- Since you are always striving toward perfection, some Master Number 33 people end up becoming impossibly hard on themselves. This is due to the fact that your subconscious memory as an old soul remembers previous lifetimes. Perfectionism is a common 6 shadow trait as the 6th House in astrology is also associated with the perfectionist sign of Virgo.
- You might be too giving. Again, remember: you are a mere mortal, not an Ascended Master. You need to take care of yourself and your own health and wellbeing too. Part of the lesson that you must learn in this lifetime is a balance between giving and taking. This may emerge in issues regarding your family, friends, and other areas of your life during your lifetime. In fact, this issue may appear in workplace, for example, if you work in the medical field. At the workplace, this may manifest in the form of working long hours at a hospital, for example. In your earlier years, you may struggle with relationships in which there is an imbalance of power in your relationship dynamics.
The good news is that because 33 reduces to 6, the balance of the 6 (which is an even number) soothes any imbalances that a Master Number 33 individual may struggle with. As a person with the Master Number 33 age in this lifetime, they will usually learn a healthier life balance.
What should you do when you encounter Angel Number 33 in your life?
- Cultivate the positive traits and potential that come with Master Number 33 (as well as number 6). Harness the energies of Master Number 33 to manifest your life’s goals.
- You can meditate or pray with a focus on these vibrations. These numbers do contain vibrations our Angels and Guides send our way. Make sure you accept their guidance.
- Use the positive messages you’ve learned as your affirmations.
Best of luck in your journey through your Life Path.